Hey Chris,I found this early '69 pen drawing I did in History classat eighteen. I was always doing these instead of takingnotes.As you can see, my knowledge was based on vagueimpressions of what a chopper might look like as wehadn't purchased ours yet. Btw, that's a binderring hole on the left.I've been spending a lot of time reading your postings.Bobber-Not a Bobber was great. Wonderedif the owners of those crappy looking fakers ever gotback to you with hate mail.Later man,GarsterGary, My early drawings also suffered from lack of knowledge, I too drew push rods on the left side. It's still a nice "gesture" sketch. No haters yet. So far the comments and email has been supportive.CK.
|
|
|---|
Friday, February 27, 2009
Suthbrother Checks In
Hey Chris,I found this early '69 pen drawing I did in History classat eighteen. I was always doing these instead of takingnotes.As you can see, my knowledge was based on vagueimpressions of what a chopper might look like as wehadn't purchased ours yet. Btw, that's a binderring hole on the left.I've been spending a lot of time reading your postings.Bobber-Not a Bobber was great. Wonderedif the owners of those crappy looking fakers ever gotback to you with hate mail.Later man,GarsterGary, My early drawings also suffered from lack of knowledge, I too drew push rods on the left side. It's still a nice "gesture" sketch. No haters yet. So far the comments and email has been supportive.CK.
Labels:
Other's Art,
SuthBros
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment