Search This Blog

Cherry Flower Tattoo
sexy breasts tattoo
best art tattoo
butterfly tattoo
women tattoo

Monday, January 11, 2010

mark mcgwire steroids







Mark McGwire has FINALLY admitted to using steroids.



After long denying that he ever used steroids or performance enhancing drugs, he has now come clean about his steroid use.



McGwire says in a statement sent to The Associated Press on Monday that he used steroids on and off for nearly a decade and he apologizes for his actions.



He says: "I wish I had never touched steroids. It was foolish and it was a mistake. I truly apologize. Looking back, I wish I had never played during the steroid era.''



Over a decade ago, Mark McGwire hit 70 home runs in a single season, setting a record for the times.



And now that he wants back into baseball he comes cowering back, finally admitting what he so steadfastly denied for years. And we should just forgive him?



“No PlAcE LiKe www.pericardial-mesothelioma-symptoms.Co.CC”




More Hot Stories:

Monica Malpass pregnant

Sarah Palin: Fox News Contributor

morgan christie picture

Mark McGwire Admits Using Steroids

simon cowell leaving american idol

derek jeter getting married??

Minka Kelly & Derek Jeter married on November ???

mariah carey drunk

gilbert arenas suspended

kate gosselin new hair

Sportscaster, Rory Markas Died

angelyne billboard queen

Randy Johnson retires

casey johnson dead

matt kemp girlfriend:rihanna??

matt kemp and rihanna

tiger woods vanity fair

rob kardashian cheated on adrienne bailon

Camila Alves Welcome New Baby

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Welcome Baby

tyler thigpen

Birkin Bag: Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment