Lindsey Vonn had high hopes for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics and today wins Gold in the Ladies' downhill competition. Vonn found her gold medal reward on her first women's downhill run today, taking the gold medal along with USA teammate Julia Mancuso.After several weather delays at Cyprus Mountain training picked up and Lindsey came out as the one to beat. However during the semi-final run, Lindsey Jacobellis "landed front foot on her binding making it super swirly," and by the time she she recovered she had already gone through the panels, disqualifying her again from competition.“I dreamed about what this would feel like but it is much better in real life,” the 25-year-old Vonn said in a media conference of her gold medal win. “I got what I came here for -- a gold medal. I have what I want and I’ll just keep fighting every day.”From today until next Friday, February 26, Vonn will take on four additional races in her quest for five gold medals on her neck. For more information, stay subscribed to up-to-date alerts here!“No PlAcE LiKe www.pericardial-mesothelioma-symptoms.Co.CC”
More Hot Stories:tiger woods press conferencevideo of nodar kumaritashvili's deathalexander mcqueen dead bill clinton hospitalized after chest painbill clinton hospitalizedrihanna rude boy official videodrew brees at lucy’s Phil Harris Cornelia Marie Dead john mayer black women playboy interviewjohn mayer black womenjohn mayer playb0y interviewmegan fox’s thumbis ray j with mz berry??sports illustrated swimsuit 2010Ali Leave the Bachelor!kendra wilkinson cryingkendra wilkinson superbowlkendra wilkinson cryingQueen Latifah, Carrie Underwood on super bowlcarrie underwood super bowlplaxico burress sentencejustin mentell deaddoppelganger on facebooktiffany thornton engagedpinks grammys 2010 performance pants on the ground at the grammyskaty perry & avril lavigne on american idol Tasha Layton American Idol Auditiongreg oden photos leaked??greg oden pictures morgan harrington body found
No comments:
Post a Comment