“It’s called ‘The Little Leftover Witch’ and I’m in the process of developing the pilot with Disney right now. I’ve always wanted to write and I’ve always been kind of a secret closeted writer. I honestly never had any intentions of being a part of it and it just sort of fell into my lap. People asked me do you want to do this and I said, ‘Yes, absolutely, why not?’ It’s a great little side gig, a great hobby!”The plot of the show will be based on the children’s book of the same name written by Florence Laughlin and Sheila Greenwald.The “Little Leftover Witch” will tell the story of a young witch stranded for a year on the ground after crash landing her broom on Halloween night. She is taken in by the Doon family, a situation which causes problems for everybody (think bewitched), and lots of funny and happy times follow, but ultimately result in a big change for the little witch.It sounds like a story tailor made for the Disney Channel.
|
|
|---|
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Is Glee’s Chris Colfer’s New Career Writing for Disney and Starring in Movies?
Labels:
Chris Colfer,
Disney,
Gay,
Glee,
Kurt Hummel,
Little Leftover Witch,
Pilot,
Struck by Lightning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment