- For those who do not know meI can get very crazyI have to get my way24 hours a day, sipBecause I'm as hot asEvery man who everywhere gives me a crazy attentionLike I'm under inspectionWhenever I have a tenBecause I'm built like ..I go by people, like money, flying in his handsTry to change but find they can not doAnd every morning is a day that I can not predictIf you'll be my man, understand(Chorus)Can not be tamed, can not be savedYou can not blame, I can not, I can notCan not be tamed, can not be changedYou can not change, I can not be (can not)Can not be tamedIf there were any questions about my intentionsI will say that I'm not here to sellOr to get it to hell.I'm like a puzzle, but my pieces are irregularIf you can understand, we can make a little magicI like ...I want to fly, I drive, I want to goI want to be part of something I do not knowAnd if you try to hold me might explodeBaby, now you know(Chorus)Can not be tamed, can not be savedYou can not blame, I can not, I can notCan not be tamed, can not be changedYou can not change, I can not be (can not)Can not be tamedI am not the trick of a game, I'm wired differentlyI'm not wrong, I'm not false, is in my DNAI did not change (x4)(You can not tame)I want to fly, I drive, I want to goI want to be part of something I do not knowAnd if you try to hold me might explodeBaby, now you know
(Chorus)
No comments:
Post a Comment