"I just learned you canceled a show for my son's charity because of the fact that I am being very aggressive with respect to President Obama, who is doing an absolutely terrible job as our leader.”“We don't care that you broke your commitment. What I do feel badly about is that I agreed to do, and did, your failed show, 'The Marriage Ref,' even though I thought it was absolutely terrible. . . . Despite its poor ratings, I didn't cancel on you like you canceled on my son and St. Jude. I only wish I did.”"You should be ashamed of yourself!"Can’t you just hear is creepy voice when you read those words?If this is the way he treats his friends then I wouldn’t want to cross him.Donald – you’re fired. Don’t be a bully AND an idiot.And stop running for president – you’re just getting in the way. Those guys will squash you like a bug.But your bad hair days are what keep us laughing at you!Related: Donald Trump Bad Hair Day Pictures
|
|
|---|
Friday, April 22, 2011
Donald Trump Now Picking on Jerry Seinfeld? – Don’t Be a Bully. You’re Fired!
Labels:
bad hair,
Bully,
Donald Trump,
Idiot,
Jerry Seinfeld,
Pictures,
Trump Hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment